Code of Ethics
High Tech Views Code of Ethics
1. First priority is the interest of its readers.
2. Editorial decisions are made free of advertisers' influence.
3. We insist on fair, unbiased presentation in all news and articles.
4. No advertising that simulates editorial content will be published.
5. Plagiarism is grounds for dismissal.
6. High Tech Views makes prompt, complete corrections of errors.
7. Staff editors and journalists do not own or trade in computer industry
8. No secondary employment in the IT industry is permitted.
9. Our commitment to fairness is our defense against slander.
10. All editorial opinions will be clearly labeled as such.